TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have not received my amazon prime code

jubalslick
Chatterbox
Message 13 of 13

Its been a week and I have not received my amazon prime code - how do I get this sorted??

Any help welcome - Thank you.

0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Hi jubalslick

Your prime code was issued on the 3rd Sept to the address in your community profile. 

I can reissue it but will need to confirm some security question so I have sent you a PM. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

Still no sign of the code. This is hardly a good start to the beginning of an eighteen month contract with TalkTalk. Do they put ANY value on their customers?? I really would like the code, either that or releasing from the contract. We had an agreement, they provide said services including a years free Amazon Prime, and I pay for them as agreed. I'm doing my bit. Whats TalkTalk doing? Perhaps its all in the name, all TalkTalk and no ActionAction ☹️

Cant they ring me, or use one of my TalkTalk email adresses, or SOMETHING!!!

Any Ideas what I can do Karl, Please, any help would be great 😊

0 Likes

Message 3 of 13

Hi Karl, thanks, my  free months trial ends on the 11th of this month 😕

0 Likes

Message 4 of 13

Hi

Our teams will usually pick this up and resend within a few days.

If you do not have prime currently, did you know you can sign up for a free months trial of Prime, then when a code is received, this will then add 12 months on top of the free month.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 5 of 13

Thanks Karl. Any idea how long it should take? 🤔

0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Hi

I've submitted our internal form requesting the code is resent.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

Hi Karl, still no sign of the code and I have checked, thoroughly. It simply has not reached me for whatever reason. Do you know if they can send it out again?? Perhaps they could send it to one of my TalkTalk email addresses?? This all seems a little disjointed somehow. The Amazon Prime part is the main reason I chose TalkTalk, and it's the only thing I havent received, ironic really.

Thanks for your help looking into this.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

Hi

This was sent to the registered billing email address, a non talktalk address. - log in to mail online if you use a client on your device, you can search email for any mention of amazon.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Hi Karl, thank you for your reply.

I have checked my mail and there have been no emails from talktalk in the last few days. Can you see which email address it was sent to? Also, this may seem obvious, but why do they not simply show the code under 'My Package' on the opening page after login. It would save all these people having to chase it up.  So for it still has not been sent to me, whatever the system might say 😕.

It things like this that seriously discredit a company.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

Hi

There is a note on your account that the amazon code was sent yesterday.

Check the email you have registered for on line billing etc.  Check any spam folders also.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Message 11 of 13

Hi Karl, thanks for the reply.

I have added the number as requested.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 12 of 13

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile. 

We will not attempt to call you, this is so we can locate your account and run tests on your line if required. We will then reply via this Community.

If unsure of your phone number, and if your line is working simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you. Alternatively these details can be found within My Account online or may be on the heading of any paperwork you have received.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Working From Home Tips