TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC6023 - Cannot see boost channels

craigmccarthy81
Popular Poster
Message 17 of 17

Hi

The sports boost subscription channels are not working on my talktalk tv box.

I have browsed the the forum, and have tried every type of hard reset, including overnight. All cables double checked and broadband/remaining tv service working correctly. Above solutions eliminated.

For reference, I have selected more tv>subscriptions & purchases, and I can access Rakuten content.

Please advise any help?

Thanks

Craig

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16

Message 1 of 17

Hi Craig

Glad the channels have been restored for you.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 17
Karl

The sky sports channels are back as of this weekend - received no updates, so not sure what the answer was, presumably fault fixed on the line??

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Craig
0 Likes

Message 3 of 17

Hi

I've subscribed you to the sms updates for that outage.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 17

Thanks Karl

I will add that to my profile now; much appreciated.

Regards

Craig

0 Likes

Message 5 of 17

Hi

No updates as yet and no ETA given at this time.  I can subscribe you to sms updates if you add a mobile number to your 'Community Profile

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 17

Hi Karl

We still have no change this end; any news of progress from openreach?

Thanks

Craig

0 Likes

Message 7 of 17

Hi

I'll feedback.

Regards,

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 8 of 17
Karl

Appreciated confirmation. Although my point being TT staff implying the opposite. I know there is a reputation of all communication sales to be confusing/pushy - but that strikes me as immoral, and could have been detrimental to other/elderly clients. Please escalate accordingly.

Please confirm any progress with exchange.

Regards
Craig
0 Likes

Message 9 of 17

Hi Craig,

I can confirm that the boosts are showing correctly on your account and are still present.

All boosts will be removed in the near future (date yet to be confirmed), but as yet, these boosts are still active for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 10 of 17

Thanks Karl - please keep me posted.

Another item of note - I contacted customer service by phone at the weekend, and was implicitly informed the boosts had now been discontinued to my service and I was to take subscription with Now TV to continue watching Sky Sports.

Further to your confirmation this morning, the information given to me was negligent at best, and fraudulent at worst. Please can you raise this with your necessary management?

Regards
Craig

0 Likes

Message 11 of 17

Hi

I'm showing there is an outage at your exchange that is affecting network traffic.  

Investigations are underway with Openreach engineers.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 12 of 17
Fre55die

Please see original post; all hard resets have been completed on router and tv box; I’ve eliminated these to save any unnecessary back and forth.

Thanks for reply.
Craig
0 Likes

Message 13 of 17

Hi @craigmccarthy81 

Yes the boosts are still currently active providing that you continue subscribing to them.

Have you tried turning your router off for at least 30 mins, this will end your session and start a new one when you restart it.?

You are in the queue for OCE support but, they only work office hours I.E. Mon-Fri 8-5 ish so hopefully they will get back to you tomrrow.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Message 14 of 17

Hi @Adips 

The boosts are still currently active providing that you continue subscribing to them. Have you tried turning your router off for at least 30 mins, this will end your session and start a new one when you restart it.?

Could you please start your own thread for support as each problem is individual and needs investigating separately.

IMPORTANT

Please complet your community profile including your PHONE NUMBER as the OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save) Only you and the OCE's can view this information.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Message 15 of 17

I cant see my boost channels either, gold, sky etc. Rebooting box and router does nothing.

0 Likes

craigmccarthy81
Popular Poster
Message 16 of 17
For confirmation, is everyone else still viewing their “boost” channels or are these now obsolete?

Thanks
0 Likes