TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ITV hub freezes end of each set of Adverts

OxfordAndy
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

Hi 

sorry new to this! Had the TTTV box for years with no issue, but recently ITV freezes on the last advert of each ad break and you have to press play each time and it plays the program again!! It’s starting to get worse and sometimes you need to play the advert 2/3 times! It is quiet frustrating. Please help!! I have reset the app and it made no difference.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

This is under investigation by ITV and Youview and they are working towards a resolution.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

I'm also having this issue, but often can't move on past the advert even after watching them 3 times . Good news for the marketeers, frustrating for the viewers.

0 Likes

OxfordAndy
First Timer
Message 3 of 5

Thank you for the reply. Hope they get it sorted soon!

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi Andy

This is a known issue with the ITV app and is under investigation by ITV.

They have found that some adverts are causing an issue with the app.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE