TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues receiving Now TV Voucher Code by Email

Hannah289
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Hi, 

I've recently joined TT and have a broadband & TV package. I logged into my account to see an offer for the Now TV Entertainment Pass. 

I’ve submitted my request for the voucher on the page (screenshot below) but I'm not sure if its working, as when I hit "submit", it simply refreshes the page and I’m yet to receive anything via email (also checked my junk folder). 

I've tried a few times with different passes but the same thing happens. I’ve contacted TT using the live chat a couple of times but they don’t seem to be able to help.

Am I doing something wrong? Any ideas how to get the voucher code for the Entertainment pass please?

Thanks for any help 🙂 

Hannah289_0-1615216113231.png

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Pcdmis12
First Timer
Message 1 of 7

hi karl ,i am having the same issues where my requested sports,cinema and entertainment codes never get to my email account. i have tried at least three times to no avail.  mark

mark
0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Thank you so much Karl, all has been received! 😊

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi

I've emailed my colleague in our TV Teams and requested the voucher be sent to you directly.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi @Karl-TalkTalk 

The Entertainment Pass code please. 

Many thanks for your help,

Hannah

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi Hannah289

Which codes do you want ?  Let me know and I'll request these are sent to you manually.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes