TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of all sky sports channels

Elmman
Chatterbox
Message 1 of 11

I have lost all my sky sports channels and i do not get a fault code on the screen. All I get is a notice on the screen which says that I need to subscribe to the channel to receive them which I do. I have tried the usual things like cables, switching everything off for 30 mins and doing a factory re-set of the you-view box but nothing worked. All the players like i-player work fine so broadband must be OK. Can you please help. Thanks

elmman
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 11

Hi

Can you please add your home phone number or Account number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your phone number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please post back on this thread when this has been done..

Thanks

Karl.  

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi oce

Hi OCE Karl Re loss of all sports channels i have put my customer number on my profile. Thanks

elmman
0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi

I've de-registered all the TV boxes showing in the TV Database.

Can you go to MORE TV and select some on demand content, then try the sports channels again.

On first use it may ask you to set up the channel.  Follow any onscreen steps and this will check the subscription info with the system and restart the channels.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 11

Hi Karl  I went into MoreTV and the only sports channel that I could find was the Sports and Cinema option, which I set up and it worked fine. Thank You. But the problem is now that we are not interested in films at all and don't want the cinema part, can I just go back to the sports package which we have subscribed to for several years. Thanks

elmman
0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi

Do the sports channels play when selected from the guide.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11
Hi Karl Yes the sports channels switch on from the guide. Thanks
elmman
0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi

OK, I'll remove the sports and cinema boost and put the sports boost back in place.  Should take about an hour, I'll reply when done.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Hi

Quicker than I thought, I've removed the sports cinema boost and just added the sports boost back.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Message 10 of 11
Hi Karl Thanks for all your help.
elmman

Message 11 of 11

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips