TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loss of channels - only via talk talk box

HazeyHaze
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

Suffering a loss of channels when viewing via Talk Talk box. Retuning has left me with only 14 Freeview channels.

However when I switch to an independent Freeview box, I have full range of channels with perfect picture and sound quality. 

It's a new Huwaei box (few weeks old). So to what extent is it the weather affecting the box, when without it I have no issues via the same aerial?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi

Equipment can fail at any time, so age is not always a factor.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thanks, but it's only a few weeks old?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi

I'll swap out the TV box and send a returns bag for the other, see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Some, yes. Up to 39 channels, but many poor quality.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

Remove the aerial from the youview box and retune.  This will clear the tuner memory.  then connect the aerial and retune again.  Do additional channels appear after this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes