TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Lost channels after fibre upgrade

Bluemoon1
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

I have had a fibre upgrade today. However i have now lost access to all my boost channels. It’s the same problem that vickyb17uk posted a few minutes ago with exactly the same error messages. My broadband is fine with a speed of 32mbps.

An engineer has been booked for 8 days time but is there anything you can do to fix this before then.

i have completed a factory reset but no luck.

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

Glad to hear the channels have been restored.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

I should have more patience! I can see all channels now. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Karl

Any update as I still cannot get the tv boosts?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi Karl

Nothing has changed yet but I appreciate there is a long queue. Just thought I would let you know that I have now lost BT Sport that was available.

Andy

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

No Problem πŸ™‚

The issue itself is relatively quick to fix, just depends how many faults the team are looking at today and how soon your issue gets to the top of their que.

Thanks

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Brilliant Karl thank you.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi

I can see what the problem is.  I've raised this to my TV Colleagues to correct the reference in the back end database.  Should not be to long.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes