TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost internet channels after fibre upgrade

vickyb17uk
Popular Poster
Message 7 of 7

Have been upgraded to fibre today. Internet itself works fine however have seemed to have lost internet channels with the ip6017 error. I then get click on a channel that is only available through boost, it will state "To watch this channel you'll need to set it up. Press OK".

I press OK and it states "loading", then it gets to a page where it says "TV boosts are not available.  Your account does not allow you to add extra TV channels". However going in to my account on the internet the boost is showing as there.

Done the box reset and not helped

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

No Problem 🙂

Glad to help.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi

Just to let you know issue has now been resolved. Thank you so much for your help

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi vickyb17uk

This should be resolved now, can you retest and let me know.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

No Problem 🙂

The issue itself should not take long to fix, just depends on how many fault tickets the team are dealing with before your ticket gets to the top of their que.

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi thanks so much for looking.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi vickyb17uk

i can see the problem.

I've raised this to my TV colleagues to correct the issue with the back end database.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes