TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAKE IT EASIER TO CONTACT TALKTALK!!!!!!

Cowboy62
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

F F S! (IT'LL BE ALL CAPS, I'M FING ANNOYED!) CREEPING JIMBO CHRISTMAS! HOW IMPOSSIBLE IS IT TO ACTUALLY CONTACT THESE PEOPLE/BOTS? I CAN'T EVEN ASK A FOODLING QUESTION ON LIVE CHAT AS

"MY SESSION HAS EXPIRED PLEASE CLOSE THIS WINDOW AND OPEN A NEW CHAT"

I FORKING HAVE! SO MANY SHIRTING TIMES I'VE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE!

I'm not even asking for me. My wife has a friend who has no broadband (she never saw the need) and has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, so will be home quite a lot now and she loves cricket. I thought NowTV sportsPass. So, Talktalk being pretty good (contact options beside!!) I looked into it for her. I have the right idea I think? But, I got the impression that if she also got TTTV she can have a boost, which includes Sky Sports. Could I find any info on this?

NO I BLIMMIN COULDN'T! Hence my attempt to live chat to no avail.

Anyway folks, Happy Whit bank holiday, joy, peace and live long and prosper. X

Cowboy62
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 3

TalkTalk do not do TV Boosts any more. Why not start a topic in the help section for TV if you want further advice? 

0 Likes

Cowboy62
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 3

F F S! (IT'LL BE ALL CAPS, I'M FING ANNOYED!) CREEPING JIMBO CHRISTMAS! HOW IMPOSSIBLE IS IT TO ACTUALLY CONTACT THESE PEOPLE/BOTS? I CAN'T EVEN ASK A FOODLING QUESTION ON LIVE CHAT AS

"MY SESSION HAS EXPIRED PLEASE CLOSE THIS WINDOW AND OPEN A NEW CHAT"

I FORKING HAVE! SO MANY SHIRTING TIMES I'VE LOST THE WILL TO LIVE!

I'm not even asking for me. My wife has a friend who has no broadband (she never saw the need) and has recently been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, so will be home quite a lot now and she loves cricket. I thought NowTV sportsPass. So, Talktalk being pretty good (contact options beside!!) I looked into it for her. I have the right idea I think? But, I got the impression that if she also got TTTV she can have a boost, which includes Sky Sports. Could I find any info on this?

NO I BLIMMIN COULDN'T! Hence my attempt to live chat to no avail.

Anyway folks, Happy Whit bank holiday, joy, peace and live long and prosper. X

Cowboy62
0 Likes