TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing £5 rental code

jimjohodge
First Timer
Message 14 of 14

Has anyone else had the £5 film rental code for July as it isn't visable on my More TV page this month. Anyone know why?

13 REPLIES 13

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 14

Hi All,

Another update for you.  The code is live and active however it can take a day or two for the banner to display on screen however you can still use the rental code now. -  JUL54RENT

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 14

Hi

I'll chase this with our Teams. Our platform vendor did say the code was live now. 

Can you reboot the TV Box and router and check again to see if the code shows.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Riggerboots
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 14

Hi Karl, just checked and still no code showing.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 14

Hi

The code should be showing - JUL54RENT

Can you try now.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Riggerboots
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 14

Hi Karl, I just re-booted my box and looked again but still no code. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 14

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Riggerboots
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 14

Great thank you for your help. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 14

Hi All,

Our Teams have picked this up and found a small issue with the code and this is being corrected now. The code should be available this afternoon.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 14

Hi

I've emailed our teams to ask if there has been a delay or issue with the code upload, I'll let you know shortly.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Riggerboots
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 14

Hi, 

I have just re-booted my box and still no code. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 14

Hi

Can you reboot the box and tell me if the code is showing today, if not I'll raise this with our TV teams to check the code has been uploaded successfully. 

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Riggerboots
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 14

I tried on Saturday and mine was missing too

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 13 of 14

Hi,

Not seen any other reports of the voucher code missing.

If you power off the box for 10 minutes then back on and check again, is the code showing ?

Also, please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes