Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Missing subscription channels

3 REPLIES 3
LaceyN
First Timer

Started last Friday, Sky Sports subscription channels wouldn’t work. Error message saying not subscribed/my account doesn’t allow me to add channels.

Spoke to TalkTalk on live chat, advised engineer would call. No call now Monday, spent an hour on the phone today going through reset/checking status after status, turning everything on and off and still no subscribed channels? They are showing in the guide but no subscribed channels in the banner at the top? Still an error message when trying to click on the Sports channels. 

Now have to wait a week for an engineer to call, any ideas for a quick fix please? 

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

Can you please add your home phone number to your Community Profile so I can locate your details.

If unsure of your number, simply dial 17070 from your land line phone and this will confirm the number for you.

Please reply when this has been updated.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

LaceyN
First Timer

Number now added to profile 

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

I did see some network / connection issues around the 28th Jan that will cause this issue.  The connection looks to be hitting the correct equipment now.

can you power off the router and TV Box for 30 minutes.  This will clear the current session.

Power on equipment and when everything is up and running, try the Sports channels again and advise if you see any errors.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE