TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More TV and subscription channels not available

whoareyouuk
Participant
Message 4 of 4

Have to admit I never normally use talktalk TV, the "more TV" button but today we wanted to watch something on W and this was were our problem started. I've seen posts about issues after moving to fibre (which could be us) and trying things to get the more TV button to work but none of that including router and youview resets have not worked.

When trying the more TV button, it says it loading and occasionally saying fetching subscriptions goes back to loading and then drops back to the TV station you were watching.

Trying channel 311, W, it asks us to press ok to load up the subscription page but shows us how to subscribe to nowtv, which we already have setup on the box.

Any ideas how to get W?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

As there are no boost channels, and therefore no on demand services for those boost channels, any on demand programs for channels such as Sky etc are all accessed via the Now TV app. You can still access the usual apps such as BBC Iplayer etc.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

whoareyouuk
Participant
Message 2 of 4

Thanks, although disappointing.

So does the more TV button on the youview box no longer work or should it do something? as it doesn't on mine..

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

You can no longer subscribe to channels through TalkTalk, as TV Boosts are no longer provided.

To subscribe to Channels you will have to access Now TV.  W is no longer available via Now TV.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes