TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More TV error message TTG-117

wildcat_tighness
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I can't get More TV to work - tried several months ago, gave up and tried again this week - still no luck. If I press the YouView button then i get a message saying "There was a problem authenticating [TTG-117]" - but this isn't on the list of error codes so I can't look it up. Have seen similar threads here and tried turning off router, turning off youview box - no luck. If I press TalkTalk button then I get the same message. Any ideas? Would like to be able to access this part of our package! 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

Glad I've been able to help.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 2 of 4

Hi @Karl-TalkTalk 

Thank you! That has worked. 😃

(I wish now that I had posted about this here months ago! 😣)

Best wishes

Lauren

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

All TV settings look ok.  I've removed the registered TV boxes from the system.

Can you try a Youview Maintenance Reset (Option 2: Keep Recordings).

Set the TV Box back up and this will re-register the box, then test More TV again and see if the same error occurs.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE