TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Movie Rental (Error Code TTG-250)

tickety boo
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi, I have the error code TTG-250 for a film I ordered using the free voucher. I have tried re-booting the box & internet several times to no effect. I have 3 hours to resolve this problem before it times out. I would be most grateful if someone can resolve the issue as I can't find a way to actually speak with TalkTalk.  Apologies to Karl and Gliwmaeden2 (afraid I'm a novice at this). Best Regards.

3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

I've unregistered the boxes for some customers to allow the box to re-register, but not heard back to confirm if it has helped.

I'm also not seeing any issues with their connections.   I do know that around the 21st there were some major outages in parts of the country affecting multiple providers as a result of the weather, but cannot confirm if this has impacted those individual connections.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

tickety boo
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl, the box is connected to the internet via a cable. There has been no problem connecting the box to the internet from 21st as I have accessed the movie rental site several times in the interim (to see if the fault had been rectified). I have also been able to record and replay several TV programmes using the box. The fault is only with movie rentals. I notice several people have experienced the same problem so assume the fault is the same. Could you confirm the fault has been solved yet please. Best Regards.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I'm showing the box has been having difficulty connecting to the internet as I'm showing a connection log for the 21st, then nothing until the early hours of this morning.

Is the box connected via a cable or via powerline adapters ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes