TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Muli room box

petec1966
Participant
Message 6 of 6

The other week on returning from holiday on turning on the bedroom tv I  could only watch one channel. In the bottom lh corner you could see the channels scrolling. When opening the guide only bbc1 could be selected.

I tried off/on a number of times, did a box factory reset, but still the same result. So the box has been off for a couple of weeks.

Today, managed to turn on and not have channels scrolling in the bottom corner. Still guide only allows bbc1 to be selected. Can't change channel by selecting channel number. Have tried controller reset too. Only way to change channel is youview button then select channel from those shown under menu items.

Model: DN360T.01.02.P

Any advice /help welcomed or what are the odds of a new box being shipped?

Thank you

Pete

Pete
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hello,

Thanks for the update 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Box delivered. Installed. Now all is OK. Thank you.
Thread can now be closed

Pete
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

petec1966
Participant
Message 4 of 6

Thank you Karl

Pete
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

i'll get a replacement box sent out.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE