TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Room - play recorded programs/films

grizza1
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi.  I read that I would be able to pause and rewind on the multi room box.

I just want to make sure I can play back any recorded programs too, and even set recodings from this exra box.

I'm also assuming the recodings sit in the main box.

Can anyone or owners confirm please?

Dave

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

You can play the recordings from the main box, just not from the secondary box.   If you use a long cable as you describe, this should work 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks Karl.  Will I be able to access the recordings and play them through the multi room box ?

At the moment I have a 20ft HDMI flat lead under carpets to my study to effect a 'multi room'  equivalent but have to use a ebode transmitter set up to have enable a remote control in the study.Not ideal but works, just about.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

All recordings will sit on the main box with multiroom as the secondary box supplied does not contain a hard drive and has no record functionality.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes