TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi-room TV

talKcommunitY14
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Flawed contact process I was asked to post this on here by trustpilot.

I've made one phone call to set up Multi-room TV. then 4 horrendous webchats. Your agents are trying to be so helpful. The whole process of speaking to the correct department is flawed and frustrating. If you read the transcripts you'll understand. I wrote a letter to head office weeks ago. Not even an acknowledgment. Still not got the service I require. Still don't know if I'll get the service I require as I don't know what I need and your agents don't know exactly what I need. I've never felt so frustrated in all my life.

All I want is Multi-room TV. I'm in a ground floor flat I have TalkTalk broadband and router in room 1. then there is a room 2 (2nd) bedroom then room 3 where I want a tv. I or the agents don't know if I require a hardwire to my broadband connection externally? a very long and difficult ethernet connection? or if I can use a Multi-room TV booster box (if there is one) being told there is. I don't know if it can be done by WiFi? I'm being asked all these questions. I don't know. I just want to be provided with the service I have requested..... I've now been asked what ethernet connection box I have as the engineer needs to know before I can make an appointment. It's one thing after another. Round and round, being told lots of different things. HELP.

I Had a further long webchat again yesterday. The Technical support advisor told me to call 08002300647 with information on my broadband connection box. Which I did only to be told TalkTalk no longer provide this service and haven't since February. I signed up for this in March given a live date of 31st March.

It's still advertised on the website. DOES ANYONE AT TalkTalk KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING. It's the worst service I have ever experienced. I must have spent 3 hours on phones or webchat then to be told this. A total disgrace.

Soul Stevo
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

I do remember directing you to our Community on trust Pilot 🙂

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate your account. Please post back here when this has been done so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes