TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi room error code IPC6017

Mandy1631
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hello, our multi room box is coming up with error code IPC6017 and we can watch free view channels but not subscribed sky sports and entertainment package. Our main box is working ok, no problems. I have looked on here and have restarted the router and box but still comes comes up with error code. I have also gone into main menu and tried the more tv but that comes up that they have detected two boxes and did I want to make that our primary box but I cancelled that because our living room box is working fine and I don't want to mess it up completely. I have done an online chat as well for an hour and in the end they told me to ring the main number but they had closed for the day. Can anyone help?

Mandy.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Mandy

I've removed the registered TV boxes from the system.

On each box, go to MORE TV and choose some on demand content.  This will re-register the box.

Test again and both should be working.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @Mandy1631 

I sometimes get that and clicking yes has always worked for me. I too have multi-room.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
0 Likes