TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My television

ArthurHudson
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi

I have just phoned (over an hour ago)your customer service department about my TV. I am only getting BBC channels.

I was put through to your technical department who was helping me but suddenly (without warning) I was put through to the switchboard who then tried to re connect me but after 35 minutes I was cut off and told that you were now closed.

This really is dreadful service after spending the best part of an hour on the phone to be cut off like that.

Please get back to me as soon as possible or I will cancel my  contract and use a dfferent supplier.

Arthur Hudson

2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi ArthurHudson

Can you connect the aerial directly to your TV and see if all freeview channels are showing on the TV ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Sorry to hear this, I assume you are talking about the channels available via your aerial through the TalkTalk box? Are they otherwise coming through directly via your TV? 

If you would like the support team here to look into this for you it will help if you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.