Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

NO MORE RECORDABLE TV

1 REPLY 1
longtallugly
Chatterbox

I have taken out a TV package with my 65mb broadband and received a basic talktalk tv box (non recordable) so I got onto chat about getting a recordable box.

I was told that Talktalk are no longer providing a recordable box so I asked if there was a different package that did provide a recordable box  only to be informed that recordable boxes are no longer supplied in any package ! 

Can this be so?

Seems daft not to be able to record anything

Whats the point of taking out any TV with Taklktalk as all modern TVs are capable of receiving LTA programs .

DISAPOINTED new customer

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

We no longer provide recordable boxes as customer viewing habits are changing.  More and more are moving to online services such as Netflix, amazon prime and Disney plus to name but a few.

Our TV teams are looking to revamp our TV offering for the future to reflect the changing requirements of our customers.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE