TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOW ENTERTAINMENT CODE NOT RECEIVED

fre55die
Community Star
Message 11 of 11

Hi @Karl-TalkTalk

Sorry for being boring but, I still haven't received my NOW entertainment voucher which was promised to my E-mail account yesterday, I have checked my junk folder as well.

I've never had one from TT before although I do currently have one purchased from NOW directly before. This expires 4/11 if this is any help. I assume that I just enter the code when received directly into my NOW "my account" Entertainment and it should just renew it.

I'm also assuming that payment will be taken directly by NOW under my current agreement with them. My NOW details are different from my TT credentials is that OK or do I need to open a new account using my TT credentials?

Thanks.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Fre55die, 

I've sent you a PM 🙂

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi

Out of office notification does say he is back on the 1st.  I'm waiting on a code for another customer also, so I hope the rest of the team can help.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 3 of 11

Hi @Karl-TalkTalk 

Thanks for that. My current one doesn't expire until 04/11/21 so I have got a little bit of breathing space, I only hope that you do mean only a week though and hasn't gone off swanning around the Bahamas for a month.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi

I've emailed my marketing contact, but sadly, he's off for a week.  I've emailed the marketing team to see if anyone else can pick this up for me.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Oh you mean cancel the NOW entertainment. I did try that and it offered me 3 months at £5 per month so TT offer better for once

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 11

That's not what I meant. Never mind. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

@ferguson  Yes, only a sports pass on offer for me. I did try that first as there always used to be some great offers directly as I told you. They seem to have changed a lot together wit the only one screen at the same time. Plugging their extra £5 PM boost for more access.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 11

Hi @fre55die have you checked if NOW are offering a deal directly if you hit the Cancel button? 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Hi @Karl-TalkTalk 

Thanks for that. I wasn't expecting a reply until Monday at the earliest.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 11

Hi @fre55die 

On Monday I'll check the back end to see if the codes are listed / uploaded against your account profile, If they are I can PM then to you.  If not, I'll drop Andrew an email. He is our marketing manager who has access to all the Now TV codes and can email them out manually for me.

Currently all Now TV subscriptions are between you and NOW, we only supply the voucher code, so payments etc are directly to NOW.

One day we may be able to integrate these into our billing platform, but that will be a long way off yet.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips