TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOW TV Offer

Tarragon
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 7

I have just renewed my Talk Talk broadband and was sent a link for the NOW TV offer. I already have the offer from last year which is due to run out in Jan 2021. When I tried to apply the codes automatically through the link I was sent there was no option to do this so although I have the e-mail I can't apply the codes as there is only an option to enter a code manually (and I didn't receive any actual codes, for NOW TV Entertainment and NOW TV Cinema). NOW TV say this is Talk Talks problem as they are not involved with the giving out of codes, Talk Talk seem not to understand why the link doesn't work.....how do I redeem my promised offer of £4.99 for each for 12 months?

Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi

Now do often have offers directly, they are currently offering sports for £25 a month.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 7

@Tarragon If you go to your NOW account directly you may well find offers available there.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi Tarragon

The codes are a one time use, so if ever removed, the same code cannot be applied, but when your current offer runs out, there may be new codes available as out teams will still be negotiating with Now for additional codes for customers.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 7

OK, the support team will advise further when they are back online next week.

0 Likes

Tarragon
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 7

Well surely the agent should know this? He told me I could have it!

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

Check the small print in the offer, as far as I am aware it was one-time per customer.

0 Likes