TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOW TV 'boosts'

cass72
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 2

Paid for Sky Sports and Entertainment on NOW TV yesterday and got a receipt but no voucher code.  When tried to get into NOW TV today it asked for voucher code and didn't recognise username and password, apparently.  Have had on-line chat with them and they say it's down to TalkTalk, who are now closed.  What is going on?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

If you apply for a voucher code via My Account, this will send you a link via email that will take you to NOW TV with the voucher applied.  The code is not sent separately and is not transferable.

When signing up with NOW TV, any details you use, such as an email or password will only be visible to you and to NOW TV, TalkTalk will have no access to these details.

Please make sure that any email address you use is correct.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE