TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOW TV.

PaulP2
First Timer
Message 9 of 9

Hi. If I subscribe to NOW TV, can I watch it with the TalkTalk box on any telly, or do I need any extra hardware? (I have a Sony TV)

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

fre55die
Community Star
Message 1 of 9

@calcotti 

I have aways said that they are complentary service so have both. I have had NOW for at least 5 years !!!

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

@calcotti 

You missed the ROKU ABOUT £23

In your list which I find  the best !!. I find That people that close The Entertainment boost will lose access to any of their recordings on ther boxes and that is appalling !! THERE is no warning that years of Recordings are unavailable if you leave TT ENTERTAINMENT!!!

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Message 3 of 9
“Subtitles are not available on any app with Now TV.”

It depends on the device used to access NOWTV. They are not available when accessed through a YouView box but are available on other devices such as a NOWTV stick or Smart TV

https://help.nowtv.com/article/can-i-watch-now-tv-with-subtitles
“Subtitles are available on all supported devices, except for the BT TV Box and YouView box.”
0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

Hi

Subtitles are not available on any app with Now TV.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9
Be aware that watching NOWTV through the YouView box does not support subtitles.
0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 9

@ OCE_Karl wrote:

Hi

NowTV is a separate subscription.  You can watch Now TV on a number of devices, from phones / tablets to smart TV's, and also via the App on the YouView box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Thanks for the thorough explanations, I appreciate it.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 9

Hi

NowTV is a separate subscription.  You can watch Now TV on a number of devices, from phones / tablets to smart TV's, and also via the App on the YouView box.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips