TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOW tv app and talk talk box DN372T

Jun-473
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 5

I have a NOW tv sports pass which I purchased through talk talk originally,

My talk talk box is DN 372T and the app is not working correctly now is my box too old?

Retired lgo
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Jun-473 

Add to MyTV is one of the NOW red button Search & Options and it's simply to add the selected program to the NOW Watchlist which is what the top of screen banner confirmed. 

So, simply open the NOW app and go to the MyTV watchlist to see the programme you selected so you can continue watching. 

I hope that helps.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2021

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Best answer is + Accept as Solution

Message 2 of 5

Hi

I don't think this functionality works with the Now TV app currently, I'll see if any of our teams have been able to test this.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Jun-473
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the advice. I have logged into the NOW app again on my tv and can access its contents but I do have a query when I selected in the NOW app an on demand sports programme there was an option to save the programme to Mytv which I tried a couple of times, on the second try a box appeared with a tick in it stating it had been saved to Mytv but on looking I couldn’t find it on the youview box am I doing something wrong 

Retired lgo
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

The DN372 supports the Now TV app.  You can test the login details for Now Tv directly on the Now TV website.

If there is an issue on the box, try a Youview Maintenance Reset  and see if this clears the issue.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE