TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetFlix Fibre65 code - not received

ehmcneill
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

I don't think I'm the only person in this situation where I've been promised a code for my discounted netflix subscription, but it hasn't arrived.  

Trying to follow the instructions in this thread (https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/TV/Netflix/m-p/2851422) - start a new thread with the same topic and a staff member will respond.

Instructions on how to do that are at best, fuzzy.  But here goes...

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

I'm not aware of any disagreement with Netflix, but the order for this is still open on your account. Until the order complete, the service will not show as live.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ehmcneill
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Karl,

Spoke to the team after your response.  Turns out there's some disagreement between yourself and Netflix which is preventing it being activated?  Some update would be appreciated on when you expect this to be resolved please.  

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

The netflix option for your account is showing as inactive.  It does look as though the package may not have been added correctly to the account.

Can you call or live chat with our customer teams, they may need to remove and re-add this to the account after a security check with you.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes