TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

Mabeline
Popular Poster
Message 27 of 27

Has anyone signed up for fibre 65 + Netflix? It states that when the new contract starts you will receive an e mail with a voucher code to activate the Netflix. I have never received this e mail and it’s not showing on my account either. I’ve tried sorting this out with talk talk 5 times but never seem to get anywhere. Does anyone else have the same problem? It also says you can go to your account to get you code but there’s nothing about Netflix anywhere! 

26 REPLIES 26

Message 1 of 27

Hi @Jo1677 

Could you please start your own thread for support as each problem is individual and needs investigating separately.

IMPORTANT

Could you please also ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as Staff will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save) Only you and the Staff can view this information.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes

Message 2 of 27

@Jo1677 I have responded on your own thread. 

0 Likes

Jo1677
First Timer
Message 3 of 27

I have been on with talk talk chat for 4 hours, still no Netflix code sfter a week of going live 😩 wish I’d never moved 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 27

Hi Mabeline,

So glad the code has been sent to you now.

This is a new process / offer, so it was a learning curve for me to find the correct route to resolve, but now I know that my escalation path is fixing these issues, I'll be able to deal with other customers quickly and can feed this back to our teams.

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Message 5 of 27

Hi Edward.

Karl picked up on my message to you and intervened with the speeding up of getting Netflix with Talktalk. Amazingly I too have received my activation email this morning!! This has taken about 2 months in my case. Still can’t see why it has taken so long to sort out and then suddenly with the help of Karl’s intervention I get the email?? 
Mabeline 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 27

Hi Karl. Looks like your intervention has worked. Low and behold I’ve received the email today to activate the Netflix. Thank you for that. I still can’t see why it has taken Talktalk so long to get this sorted. Edward57 states it has taken him 2 and a half weeks I’ve been trying since middle of December!! 
Mabeline. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 27

Hi Mabeline

Notes show this was passed to our order management team for you however I have raised a separate escalation requesting this is completed, as I did for Edward57, so lets see if this is picked up quickly.

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Edward57
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 27

Hi Mebeline

Today I finnally got my Activation link to set up my Netflix.  There was 2 emails to help me setting it up.  So if anyone is still having trouble getting their Activation link, don’t give up, keep messaging to Karl and Co.  It took 2 and half weeks a lot of frustration but perseverance prevailed.  Good luck to all.      

Message 9 of 27

Hi Edward. Did you ever get your Netflix sorted. For the 8th time I’ve just had another live chat for over an hour and yes again got cut off. If you begin again the new customer adviser expects you to start all over again! I’ve had enough now as like you it’s stressing me out. Virgin have been knocking on my door and they do a similar package so unless Talktalk  pull out a miracle in the next week I will be departing their company. Angry, frustrated with the number of hours spent on this and very disappointed with Talktalk. Especially as every time I get told they will get it sorted. Still waiting since 9 December. Mabeline

0 Likes

Message 10 of 27

Hi

I cannot see why the callback was not actioned, but if you live chat with our customer teams they can action this for you.  The service does need to be removed and re-added to the account as the service was not added correctly at point of sale.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 11 of 27

Hi Karl

Thanks for your reply however, how long should this take!! It also doesn’t explain why I received 3 text messages re someone from customer service was to call me yesterday and I received no call. Once again what a waste of my afternoon. Can you explain the reasons for this or find out why I didn’t receive the call. Thanks

Mabeline 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 27

Hi

If this has been raised to the back office teams, they are best placed to look at the account. Only our customer loyalty and service teams can remove the package and re-add this if this has been done incorrectly.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Message 13 of 27

Hi Karl

The saga continues I’m afraid. Still no e mail from TalkTalk. What is still more annoying is

I received a text message on Monday to say a complaint had been logged along with a reference number. Later on that day I received another text to say they will contact me today,3 February, between 14.00-16.00 hrs. I received the same text this morning to confirm the date and time of call. I have stayed in all afternoon waiting for this call, even cancelling an appointment I had elsewhere, It is now 17.00 and still no call. What else can I do as I don’t want to spend any more time pursuing this. I’m just about pulling my hair out with the stress of it all. 
Mabeline

0 Likes

Message 14 of 27

Hi Mabeline

I'm really sorry to hear this. Senior managers do read these forums and are aware of the issues that we see. 

If our customer service teams have raised this through to their back office teams they will look at the account and package directly.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

Message 15 of 27

I’m sad for you but pleased I’m not the only one that’s so angry. Last time I posted to Karl I thought it was going to get fixed that time after speaking to customer service yet again. As I said, I wouldn’t hold my breath. I was told in 5 days I would receive the code by e mail with instructions. I gave them 9 days and yes you may have guessed still no e mail with my activation code. Rang customer service again, this is now 4 online chats and 3 conversations with customer service all advising they’d get it sorted!!! This has amounted to around 6 to 7 hours of my time. I’ve now been told I will receive an e mail this coming Monday and I am then to call customer service, yes yet again, and request they add the package to my account. Still not confident this will happen as my fibre 65 was added to my account on the 9 December but not the Netflix as the offer was. So now it’s nearly 2 months and still waiting. Doesn’t anyone at TalkTalk ever look at these very angry community chats.  

0 Likes

Message 16 of 27

@Edward57, please follow the advice I gave above to @Ltechst.

You must start your own thread, and complete your community forum profile details. Staff will then reply during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Edward57
Chatterbox
Message 17 of 27

Hi

Yes the same for me. I renewed my contract on 21st Jan 2022 with Netflix added.  I too am still waiting for my Netflix Code.  I have phoned 0345 172 0088 many times only to be told they are working to try and resolve the issue after 45 minutes then told to phone Netflix as it’s their issue, so I did and Netflix told me it’s TalkTalk issue.  My last phone call 29th Jan 2022 took 45 minutes then I was put through to customer service only to be cut off.  Talk Talk is a shambles.   I am looking for compensation for all the stress and time this has put me under.

Yours

Mr Angary   

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 18 of 27

@Ltechst, staff will need you to complete your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. This is to identify your account. Only you and Talktalk staff have sight of that information. 

For your particular issue, start a fresh thread. Staff only reply to the original poster. 

You need to return to the message board and click on start a topic to post a  new thread.

Staff will respond during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Ltechst
First Timer
Message 19 of 27

I too haven’t received a code and I keep getting so far with chat then get cut off and have to start again! How do I get Karl from talk talk to look into my account and get their back office to sort. Thanks 

Message 20 of 27

Hi. At last Karl I’ve spoken to someone at customer service that appears to know what happened, after I explained your thoughts on this, and hopefully will get it fixed.  You were right that when the order was processed the Netflix wasn’t added on to my account. Hence no email with the activation code. She has now raised this with her back office who should sort within 5 days at which time I should receive the email with the code. Fingers crossed after 4 on line chats and 3 telephone calls it will finally be sorted. So thanks for that. I’ll keep you posted.