Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Network connectors not pairing

2 REPLIES 2
vcol78
First Timer

Hi.  I got the network connector kit becuase my router (and phone line) are in the hall but my TV is in the living room. 

I have followed all the instructions in the manual and on the website but I cannot get them to pair.  One of them is green but the other is still flickering amber and red.  Can anyone help?

grahamj
Whizz Kid

Hi,

Have you had a look at this? incase more up to date info

Assuming these are ones you're using?

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Wireless-Powerline-adapter-guide/ta-p/2205428

Also is the wiring in your house less than 10 year old? generally older wiring can cause issues.

NHS IT geek for 19 years......have you tried turning it off and on again 🙂 ..... but not your router, this could make things worse 🙂 ask the experts 🙂
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

You can connect the adapters side by side in a double wall socket and pair them, then place the adapters back in position.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE