TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Youview box and remote control

Knockentiber
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Hi there. My YouView box and remote control must be close to 10 years old and have never had a replacement. The box is crashing more and more frequently and the remote controls are very intermittent as to when they work. Batteries recently changed in the remote controls and memory only 30% full on YouView box. Have tried resetting the box and it continues to crash. 

As a loyal customer, could I have an updated box and remote control sent since the ones I have seem to have reached the end of their serviceable period. 

Many thanks. 

Eoin Chisholm
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

I've had a look at your account and you are eligible. 

I'll get a TV Box out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Knockentiber
First Timer
Message 2 of 4

Hi Karl. That's it done. Thank you. 

Eoin Chisholm
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Can you add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can locate your details.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes