TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

No subscribe channels

Kazstar1
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Nothing wrong with my internet/broadband/box/cables blah blah blah. 

Appatently I just need TalkTalk to re activate my entertainment package again. Been waiting since Thursday. I’m sure you won’t hesitate to collect the direct debit for this service which you’re not supplying 😑

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Kazstar1

If you can answer the questions raised by fr8ys, that will help.

Also please add your home phone number to your Community Profile.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

So we can help or raise to an OCE to look into, what steps have you tried?

Have you run a speed test to confirm you have the minimum speed necessary for the boost channels? You need 5mbps minimum otherwise the channels can dissapear (https://help2.talktalk.co.uk/tv-box-broadband-connection).

Have you tried rebooting your router and then retuning the channels?

Have you tried a soft reset? To do this hold the power button on the front for around 10 seconds and the box should restart. Alternatively, you can turn off from the back and power back on.

If this doesn’t work then try a YouView Maintenance Reset

Try the Factory Reset keep recording option. 

You will then need to reset your personal settings (such as parental controls / RF loop through / Surround Sound etc.) and also reset your scheduled recordings (might be worth taking a note of future recordings before doing this so you don’t miss any).

Hope it works but if not then please let us know and I’ll flag for further assistance.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes