TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No tv on router

Johnl1
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

Tv power line has switched off on several occasions over the last 6 months and now seems the have failed completely.  We have reset the router and the power adapters a number of times following manfacturer's guidelines which have worked in the past but not now.  Hence we cannot use TalkTalk tv. Do we need new power adapters?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Johnl1
Popular Poster
Message 2 of 8

Problem solved with the new adapters.  Thanks for the help

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thanks very much

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi

I'll get a set of adapters out to you and see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Johnl1
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 8

Thank you for your response.  We do not have a laptop but the YouView box was replaced a year or so ago and would seem to be working.    We have also reset the YouView box as part of attempt to resolve the problem

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

Hi,

if you have reset them and they don't work, then yes, I suspect you do.

as a double check, if you have a laptop, remove the lead from the YouView box and plug directly to the laptop. Turn wifi off, and see if you can connect to the internet. If yes then the fault would appear to be with the box. If no, then the adaptors are at fault.

are these your own adaptors or were they supplied by TalkTalk? If the latter you may be eligible for a replacement, so please let us know how you get on.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes