TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now Sports offer 2/1/2022

Pasha
Conversation Starter
Message 9 of 9

Today I received an offer via TT for Now sports at £20 a months for 12 months., which said I could watch via my TT box. Which is incorrect!!!

I decided to go for it, I signed up and clicked on Get Started only to find neither my TT box was supported nor my Sony TV. Had I been given this information before I wouldn't have signed up.

I had no choice but to cancel, only to receive a message to say my membership was cancelled but I could keep watching until 4/2/2022. They have got £20 of my money for absolutely nothing.

I am furious, more information should be provided to TT customers on what TT boxes are supported to join NOW TV

I really don't see why I should lose £20. How can I get my money back.

Lynn
8 REPLIES 8

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 9

That's good to know. One more thing you may want to consider is your ongoing subscription. If you intend to continue using the service beyond February check if there is an option in your NOW account under My membership to reinstate the Sports Month Membership subscription at the offer price.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Pasha
Conversation Starter
Message 3 of 9

Thanks Karl

Its works via the apps on the box. Sorry I should have checked the model number and not just gone on the photo. Thanks again for all your help/

Lynn
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 9

You need to open the NOW TV app on the box, sign in with your NOW username and password and then you should be good to go. Let us know how you get on.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi

The DN372T Box fully supports the Now TV App.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Pasha
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 9

Hello

My box is DN 372T  does that mean it will be Okay.?

To be honest the picture it showed looked like my box and I didn't check the number.

I only watch TV on my TV, I hate watching on a laptop of mobile device.

Lynn
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 9

Hi

The TV Box you currently have connected is the DN372T model and this fully supports the NOW TV app.

Have you tried launching the App from the Apps section ?

Note, the NOW TV Channels etc are not accessed from the guide.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

ferguson
Community Star
Message 8 of 9

Which box do you have? All but the 370t model support NOW TV. Bear in mind there are many other devices on which you can watch it including tablets and laptops. 

0 Likes