TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now TV 1080p Boost & on-damand

RetiredEngineer
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 3

Hi,

We currently have Sky Sports Boost on TT box.  My contract ends soon and looks like the only option with TT is to switch to NOW.  Standard resolution of 720p is laughable so need to add boost to 1080p. Is this option available with TT NOW offer?   Been with TT since it launched  but this would be a must have or it's goodbye.

At present we can record US golf events and watch later. How soon (if at all) are these events available on-demand?  Thinking about Masters coming up as we may miss some matches.

Thanks

RetiredEngineer
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

RetiredEngineer
Popular Poster
Message 1 of 3

Hi Karl,

Thanks for confirming that this option is available. Concerned that it wasn't showing in NOW boost options.

Understand that on-demand depends on NOW but was hoping for some feedback from other users.

Cheers

RetiredEngineer

RetiredEngineer
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 3

Hi

If you subscribe to Now TV, you can also take a Now TV boost that will give better resolution and this can be added and managed via your Now TV Account.

I'm unable to say what content will be added to the on demand line up as this is totally in the hands of Now TV. 

Thanks  

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes