TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now TV Vouchers Request

Bouch
Team Player
Message 5 of 5

Having requested a link / voucher for the Now TV Sports subscription online, nothing has been received by email.  I have done this at least twice this morning. 

Could a link / voucher be generated and sent to the email address linked to my account please?  My landline number is in my profile.

I want to be able to watch the football game tonight - Saturday 30th October

Thanks!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Bouch

Apologies. The issue was that the code for your account was not uploaded to the TV cloud system. 

I got a contact to pull the code manually from the upload file and send it to you directly.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Bouch
Team Player
Message 2 of 5

Thanks Karl, the email has come through now.   Why do they not come through when requested?  As most inconvenient as wanted to watch something on Saturday night 

Thanks

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi Bouch

I'll request a code is emailed to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

There's no staff support on the forum at weekends, @Bouch.

Your point of contact with the company today is phone:

03451 720046 9am-6pm, or 

Follow the Chat link from this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.