TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now TV

irob0381
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi

I've just signed up to Talk Talk and I've been seeing guides about TV Boosts/Now TV boosts.  Since I already have an existing NowTV Entertainment pass and TV boosts I'm looking to see how I apply this to my account so that I can view channels 301 onwards, including the Alibi channel.  I tried selecting them but it says I have to add them or subscribe but no info on how to do this except showing NowTV vouchers selection.  Since I already have a subscription I don't want to pay double so is there a way?

Thanks

Ian

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

TalkTalk no longer provide TV boosts, so the only option is Now TV.

NowTV content is only available via the Now TV app on the youview box, not vie the guide.

If you currently have an existing Now TV account and ongoing entertainment pass etc, then you can only apply the voucher codes by cancelling the current pass with Now Tv, then applying the voucher code and re-subscribing to the relevant pass.

This however is an individual judgement you can make based on any current offer you have running with Now TV at the moment.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes