TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NowTV POOR but unable to go back to old boost

wilsonian
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

I recently cancelled my sky sports boost and took up the offer to get NowTV sports for a discounted price. All I can say is the service is shocking.

1, no pause or record feature - this should be highlighted when signing up as it makes the youview box redundant due to its own poor performances.

2, blurred/smeared picture.  when the game is on the pictures become blurred/smeared. I've reported this to NowTV and their response was not their issue and I should report speed issues with talk talk (my FTTC connection is 44mb and Amazon and BY sport don't have problems).

I can't even roll this back. I have no option to bring back my old boost package. So I've lost recording, pausing and have a terrible picture but hey saving £15ish.

Rock and a hard place. Talk talk you need to get NowTV to take responsibility for this poor service.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

Now TV is available across multiple devices, have you also tried on other devices to see if the performance is the same across those devices?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes