TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NowTV Passes with new contract

mctdar
Whizz Kid
Message 6 of 6

Hi.

I have just renewed my TalkTalk contract for a further 18 months and as part of that, I was sent an email that contained my NowTV voucher codes and a link to NowTV to activate said codes.

When on the NowTV site, it asks if I would like a weeks free trial of the HD Boost pass and then it will cost £3 per month.

Having looked at the TalkTalk 'small print', the same pass is available from TalkTalk with a 33% discount for 12 months, so costing £1.98 per month.

It can only be applied at the same time as the other passes and so could I be sent another email with the three required passes. That is Entertainment, Sports and Boost. I could then click on the link in that email, go to NowTV and have all three passes with 12 months discount.

Hope that this makes sense.

Thank you.

Tim

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 6

@Pcdmis12 If you want help with this please start your own topic. Bear in mind that any NOW discount can only be applied once, so if you had one before and subsequently cancelled you cannot do it again. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

i am also having issues when requesting now tv codes,have tried numerous times but have not recieved anything to my inbox

mark
0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the help. I didn't know that the 'Boost' option is no longer available.

I appreciate the quick response.

Regards,

Tim

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hi

I've sent the requested codes, however the 'boost' option is no longer available so I am only amle to request entertainment / sports passes for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes