Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

NowTV Player buffering.

5 REPLIES 5
Cooperisdman
Sightseer

My Now TV Player is buffering and sound dropping out. No other players are affected only Now TV.

Scootaboy
ferguson
Community Star

Is this just on your TalkTalk TV box, or on other devices also? Is it affecting both live and On Demand content?

Cooperisdman
Sightseer

It is affecting on demand NowTv only. All other players and catch up channels are fine. Connection speed is also fine. 

Scootaboy
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Is this only on the youView box ?   Does now tv work ok on other devices ?

Can you try a Youview Maintenance Reset  as this will remove and reinstall the app, see if this changes anything.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Cooperisdman
Sightseer

Hi Carl. NowTv is working fine on my mobile etc. Some times I just get a blank screen when opening up or trying to play. Also sometimes on channel 4 player. 
ian. 

Scootaboy
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi,

try the reset to reinstall the app, and retest and let me know if its still the same.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE