TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NowTV Sports - cancel or keep?

stevefowell
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 5

I have the discounted NowTV Sports monthly pass and this expires in August 2021. I am not particularly interested in summer sports so my dilemma is this :

If I cancel my pass at the end of the football season (after the play-offs) am I more likely to receive a new 12-month offer in August (as I won't then be a subscriber)?

Or, if I keep my pass until it expires am I more likely to receive a new offer for another 12 months?

In other words am I likely to be rewarded for keeping my subscription going or could I actually be penalised for doing so?

I understand that there may be no new offers anyway but I do think that TalkTalk should give some indication of how they are likely to treat their customers.

Thanks

Steve

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

stevefowell
Conversation Starter
Message 1 of 5

Thanks John_G. In previous years I have cancelled at the end of the football season after which new offers have been available. So I guess that is a reasonable strategy. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Ok, thanks ferguson.

0 Likes

John_G
Problem Solver
Message 3 of 5

I doubt keeping your pass running gets you any benefit for the next football season.

TalkTalk know you've used your offer but probably don't know if you're currently subscribed.  Quite what, if anything, they will offer from August onwards remains to be seen.

Now traditionally offer a discounted pass come the start of the new football season.  Recently that's been £25 a month for up to 9 months.  It could be different this year of course!

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

I am not sure if there is anything to stop you cancelling the pass as you wish and then taking out the offer again before the expiry date of 1 August 2021. Otherwise I cannot imagine TalkTalk or anybody else is likely to give you advance notice of possible future promotions, it just doesn't work like that. 

0 Likes