TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nowtv sports Renewal

Clive_P
Chatterbox
Message 3 of 3

I have had the Sports on Nowtv for year now and my offer (from talktalk) on Nowtv is due to expire this month and go to Nowtv full price.  

Was this a introductory offer for a year or can I renew it with a new voucher from talktalk?  If I try and apply for a voucher it emails it to me but only provides a link to Nowtv to setup a new account.  Can I get a manual code to apply to my current Nowtv account?

Any help please.

Thanks 

Clive

CP
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Clive_P

There are new offers in My Account for a 2nd year voucher for Entertainment and Cinema passes, just not for Sports.

So as yet, no 2nd year offer for a Sports Pass, but nothing is set in stone and this may change, so keep checking My account periodically,.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Sadly not, it was a one time offer. Like you I am hoping that a further deal will come along, but as this is effectively a third-party deal we just can't know at the moment. 

0 Likes