TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered kids remote

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 19 of 19

Hello. I ordered the Kids Boost using the TalkTalk TV boost. 

The order went through within seconds. 

I logged into my account to see what channels came with the Entertainment Boost.

I noticed the Kids remote being offered for a fiver. Looked querky. Allows my 3 year old to select the Kids on demand great so I ordered it. I received an email straight away to say it will be dispatched soon.

However since doing this I am unable to see what boosts are availible as I have pending changes.

Look forward I hearing back from an ICE on Monday. 

My telephone number is within the profile settings. 

Thanks.

0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18

Message 1 of 19

Hi

I'm showing a kids remote has been dispatched.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 19

@Karl-TalkTalk

Hi Karl as kids do they loose things. My little one has mis-placed the kids remote. 

I went onto live chat on Sunday and the agent said he would re-order one on for £5.00 I agreed to the cost. I received no email please advise if one was ordered or not. Thanks. 

My telephone number is within my profile. 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 19
Querky little remote isint it.
0 Likes

Message 4 of 19

No Problem 🙂

We'll be here should you need us again.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 5 of 19
Thankyou. The forum really is the best place for support.
0 Likes

Message 6 of 19

Hi

Glad to hear this has resolved itself for you.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 19

The Gremlins resolved themselves by the time I got home. 

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 8 of 19

The Gremlins resolved themselves by the time I got home. 

0 Likes

Message 9 of 19

Hi

The kids remote has been dispatched yesterday so should be with you soon.

Can you power off the router for 30 minutes, this will end the current session, then power on.  Wait a few minutes for the router to go online then start up the TV box and check the channels and see i they display correctly.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 10 of 19

And now my subscription channels are not working.

Yes I've restarted both.

Error IPC6012.

Couldn't make this up

Coinsidence since the message has gonein my account I have no channels. 

Tried tech support as I was not home sent me an email super email. 

Something wrong when I had to spell "outlook"

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 11 of 19

And the message has now gone. Thanks. 

I would be greatful if you would let me know once the Kids remote has been dispatched. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 19

Hi

There is an open order for the kids remote on your customer account that is in the process of being picked up by our fulfilment teams so should not be much longer, and I'll be chasing the online teams soon about the issue showing in my account.

Thanks

Karl.  

Working From Home Tips

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 13 of 19

The boost went live. It's the Kids remote offer I took advantage off. 

£5.00 for a remote that allows him to operate the TV.

Either TalkTalk want my custom or they dont. I can easily go elsewhere and fight the remaining charges. Don't think in worried of that. It's actually embarraing of talktalk to behave in this fashion. 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 19

Hi

This should not be a regular occurrence, and many customers including myself make changes to boosts via My Account without issues.  I'll see what our online teams advise.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 15 of 19
What I would like to add is. My initial order become stuck when going live from SKY. Is this going to be a regular occurrence with TalkTalk when making changes?
0 Likes

Message 16 of 19

Hi

I usually give the online team 24hrs before I chase them.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 17 of 19

Presuming the order has become stuck? Shall I "Bump" tomorrow and will the Kids remote be sent? 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 18 of 19

Hi

I've raised this to our online support teams to look into for you.

Thanks

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips