TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWER LINE ADAPTER FAILURE

Islander IW
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 4

Hi

I have had problems for several weeks with my TV Box not connecting to the internet. Tonight after a couple of hours checking everything, I realise that the problem is the Huawei PT200AV powerline adapters which I received many years ago with the TV box. One of these does not display any lights, in particular no power light. I have tried the reset pin socket, and pairing again with no luck. I took the TV box to the router in another room and connected it directly to the router and there was no problem and the internet connection was fine.

My router is the Sagem.com Wifi Hub, and is working ok. My Broadband package is the faster fibre and my speed is around 74mb download.

I would appreciate replacement of these powerline adapters please as I am certain that they are the cause of my problems with the TV box.

Many thanks

Robert

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Islander IW
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 4

Many thanks Karl

Regards

Robert

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Robert,

I'll request a replacement set for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes