TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PVR HAS FINALLY GIVEN UP THE GHOST!

MISCHKASMUM1
Team Player
Message 4 of 4

Looking for advice please.

I reported mega problems with the box a while back but it's now beyond redemption and I've purchased a new PVR.

Can anyone please advise on who to contact re anything I must do with regards to PVR? I assume I'd have to contact the Billing section too?

Thanking you in advance.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thank you for your very prompt response and advice.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

I'll send a returns bag for the old TV box.  For any Tv charge etc, give our teams a call and they can quickly sort this out for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes