TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixelating TV Channels

jaysee1
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

For the past  2 weeks my tv picture has been pixellating when viewing ordinary channels via my Youview box. This does not occur when I watch other TV's in my house which are not connected via a Youview box.

Also when I watch Sky Sports via the Youview box, this does not occur.

I have re-tuned the box  but no different. Any ideas??

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi jaysee1

Did you follow the advice from fre55die ?

Are the channels still pixellating ?

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @jaysee1

Have you tried using an alternative aerial lead as it sounds like it is picking up interference. Also try a retune without aerial plugged in ( this will clear the memory) then plug in aerial and retune again. YV button on remote > Settings > TV channels.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as "Accepted Solution" from the 3 dot dropdown menu in the bottom right of this post so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives. If you like the answer please feel free to click the "Like Button"
0 Likes