TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor LiteTV Box Performance.

munsy
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 8

Hello all, really regretting moving to TT. The BB is not bad, but the TV box they supplied is not fit for purpose and even following all the suggestions here available does not improve anything.

Is this problem a common one and if so does it give me a legal way to get out of this in my opinion only a very poor service.

I do not have the recordable box it is the lite version. I have done 8 second reset and also the full return to factory reset.
Not only does it take an age to start, it also is so unresponsive to view TV guide menu and to go to Menu and also Move TV.
I know it is only £4.00 per month, but that over 2 years is quite a bit of money to me.

It's like little boys trying to compete with the big guns, very badly. Not happy.

Regards Dave.

Smarty pants
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

You can call on 03451720046 or 03451725157 and the Team will help.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

munsy
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 8

Thanks, can you tell me the phone number plz.

Smarty pants
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi

Call our customer Loyalty Teams directly and they can cancel or remove part of a package for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

munsy
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 8

how do i get a refund and just a cancellation of the tv part of the contract BUT NOT THE BROADBAND.

Smarty pants
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

munsy
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 8

Hi Karl,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. After looking through numerous reviews on the Huawei on the TVESSBOX0913, it is not very good and even you produce a software upgrade it can not make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. BB is great, just regret getting the TV. I was just about to sign up for a couple of subscription options, but luckily I found the serious floor in this lite box. Again thank you very much for your reply.

Regards Dave.

Smarty pants
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi Dave,

would you like me to swap out the box for you and see if a replacement box helps ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes