TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power Line adapter

RogerB6
First Timer
Message 8 of 8

I have a pair of D-Link adapters and both the centre light and the right hand light are continuously fast flashing.  I had a TV repair chap in and he reckoned they were faulty.  I've tried going through the help on the web site, but it shows a different type of adapter and doesn't follow reality!  Are they faulty, or can they be reset?  If faulty, how can I get replacements?

RogerB6
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Roger

A set of adapters are on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

RogerB6
First Timer
Message 2 of 8

Hi Karl, I haven't been able to find any further replies to my problem about my Power Line Adapter.  I had an Email asking for my home phone number, which I answered, and I've also put it on my profile, but zilch after that.  I've tried resetting the Adapters, but they still have the two lights flashing.  I have got an amber light on occasion, but it just flashes on and then disappears again.  Any ideas, or possibly a new pair, would be very welcome.

Many thanks

RogerB6

RogerB6
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi @RogerB6

Can you please add your home phone number to your 'Community Profile' so I can pick this up for you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 4 of 8

This looks like @Karl-TalkTalk is already dealing with this on another thread of yours.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

RogerB6
First Timer
Message 5 of 8

Hi Keith,

Thanks for your interest - the model no for the TalkTalk D-Link adapters is DHP-P326AV.  They have three lights - the left hand is marked by a vertical line breaking into the top of a circle - I think this is the indicator for mains power;  the centre light marker looks like  a house - two walls, a V roof and two small vertical lines; the right hand marker like a pair of old fashioned scales - three dots; the one at the top supporting the two lower ones at the ends of a beam hanging from the top dot.  (You can tell that my expertises lie in other directions than electronics!!)  When I switch on, the left hand goes steady green, but the other two do a fast green flicker - not a regular flash like the router when it's searching (on off       on off        on off), but a mad green flickering too fast to count.  These three are the only lights to be seen.

Hope this gives you a lead

Roger B6

RogerB6
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 8

Hi Roger

I've answered your first thread.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 7 of 8

What model numbers are they & exactly which are the lights behaving like this?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes