Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Power adapters stopped working

2 REPLIES 2
Be safe aaron
First Timer

Error code YVM102, checked power adapters and one had no lights, checked everything followed step by step instructions with no success, reset it to the best of my knowledge, as only get the middle green light is when I press pair and never stays on at all, tried everything with no joy, the other has 2 green lights on. Please help 

Help
Be safe aaron
First Timer

Error code YVM102, checked power adapters and one had no lights, checked everything followed step by step instructions with no success, reset it to the best of my knowledge, as only get the middle green light is when I press pair and never stays on at all, tried everything with no joy, the other has 2 green lights on. I believe that they need replacing how do I go about having new ones sent as everything else has been tried. Please help 

Help
OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi

Can you try the adapters side by side in a double wall socket.  Pair them up and place back in original location.

Do they pair when side by side ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE