TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power line adaptor not lighting up.

NEWbrain1
Conversation Starter
Message 7 of 7

One of two power line adaptors is not showing any lights. I have moved the adaptor to another socket but no joy. If I press the reset button the middle light shows green for a couple of seconds before going out. Help please.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Handyman15

If you start your own thread (new message), wed love to help.

Weve found that posting in someone elses conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

Its easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Handyman15
First Timer
Message 2 of 7

Hi have got the same problem as one of my adapters isn’t lighting up and can’t access anything. They are the Huawei PT200AV and I read somewhere that these were used at first then changed.

any help appreciated

Roy
0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi NEWbrain1

I'll get a set of adapters out to you.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi @NEWbrain1 

I have escalated this for OCE support for you and they will respond here.

How old are they?

VERY IMPORTANT

Could you please ensure that your community profile includes your PHONE NUMBER as OCE's will need this to tie up your screen name to your account. (click on your avatar to view the information > Settings > Launch Profile Wizard,put your phone number in box, then scroll to the bottom of page and click save) Only you and the OCE's can see this information BUT, without it they cannot access your account information.

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
0 Likes

NEWbrain1
Conversation Starter
Message 5 of 7

Thanks, but the power light on the plug is not showing. 

0 Likes

fre55die
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

@NEWbrain1 

If you reset the plug it also needs re-pairing.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Fix-a-problem-with-your-wireless-Powerline-adapters/ta-...

If this has helped and solved your problem, please mark it as Best Answer so that staff or others do not spend time looking for alternatives.
0 Likes