TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powerline Adapter Failure

Alib65
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

One of my powerline adapters has failed, it has no power, I've tried a different power source & also done the reset procedure, how do I go about getting a replacement please?

Without this I cannot use catch-up TV.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Morning,

Please let us know how you get on 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Perfect, thanks for the quick response 🙂

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi

A set of adapters are on the way.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Karl

I’ve done that, let me know if you need anything else?

thanks

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi Alib65

Can you please add your home phone number to your community profile so we can pick this up for you.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Chrisjohnm
Team Player
Message 6 of 7

I had no end of trouble with my powerline adapters provided my TalkTalk so I ended up spending £25 on two adapters from Topiclink. These have worked perfectly since. A worthwhile investment.