TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with you view box

crateswales
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

Hi  recently cancelled tv package with talk talk because of problems with viewing content., even with powerline adaptors. Also when youview box plugged into my 10 year old Sony tv it kept turning the tv off, no problems with tv when disconnected youview box. Any ideas because I would like to still take tv package sky sports etc.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi

When using powerline adapters these should always be direct into wall sockets. Also, try different sockets to rule out any electrical issues.

With regard to turning the TV off, you can extend the standby time of the TV box to make sure it is not this that is going off.  Also have a look through the menus of the TV and turn off any HDMI CEC settings.

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes